Commissions by Elaine Coyne Galleries
History of Commissioned Work
- 1976-79: Vincent Motorcycle Club of America and England, Sherlock Holmes Buckle of America
and England, Atlas Copco of Stockholm and USA, US Marine Cobra Helicopter Buckle 1984-1998
Tennessee Walking Horse Buckle and Pendant, University of Georgia Alumni Jewelry
- 1984 Atlanta High Museum of Art Commissions with official curator tagging: Cameroon and the Ivory Coast.
- 1999 Andy Williams Official Moon River Buckle in cast sterling silver for
- 2001 Bible Buckle for Parishioners from Pennsylvania.
- 2005 Commerative Artwear Collections “Tulips” and “Josef Hoffman Revisited” for the Grand Reopening of Atlanta’s High Museum of Art
- 2007 Fernbank Museum of Natural History Roman Cameo Jewelry Commission for Museum Exhibit Rome 1st to 3rd Century CE
- 2007 High Museum artwear jewelry commission for the second leg of the Louvre Exhibit
- 2007 Curator certified Fernbank Museum artwear Jewelry commission: “Reflections of Culture” permanent exhibit
2010 commission from Coldwater Creek. Custom stones for our sculptural floral cuff, necklace and earrings with custom stones to coordinate with CWC product line for Holiday 2010.
addition of Elaine Coyne Galleries, Inc in CWC website and 150 stores for the Holiday 2010 season.
- 2010/2011 commission from Uno Alla Volta; custom Swarovski crystals for our dynamic butterfly graduated cuff